Our goal as a school is to equip our young people with the skills and mindset to thrive and then take on the world.Our goal as a school is to equip our young people with the skills and mindset to thrive and then take on the world.
- We foster an enthusiastic, creative community of learners prepared to continue their intellectual, emotional, and physical development.
- To educate all students to the highest levels of academic achievement, to enable them to reach and expand their potential, and to prepare them to become productive, responsible, ethical, creative and compassionate members of society.
Our vision is to prepare young girls and young boys to pursue their aspirations and contribute to the world.
- We strive to consciously create an environment of respect and inclusion and to support ethnic, racial, religious and socio-economic diversity among all the constituencies of the school.
- We strive to support this environment by building a more inclusive curriculum, addressing a range of learning styles, offering a wide array of diversity efforts and programs, and by participating in the wider community.
- Our school empowers all students to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being.
- Our vision is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
- We believe that education should take place in a fully inclusive environment with equal opportunities for all and that all children should learn to value religious and cultural differences. Our school strives to be at the centre of the local community with positive and effective links to the wider and global communities.
“DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE” reflects our understanding and beliefs. We aim to ensure that the children at our school are provided with high-quality learning experiences based on a broad and balanced curriculum.
Why We are
- Education games and activities
- We put children first
- Gifted & Talented Program
- Music activities for all
- Learning languages
- Weencourage an honest, open culture
- Teaching kids to express their creativity
We feel strongly about helping to build leaders that have the ability to succeed in whatever endeavor they undertake. Winning is not always a measure of success. Our students understand the “Win, win” philosophy and use it in their daily life. Common standards keep us focused on learning appropriate content and preparing our students for the future. Last but just as importantly, setting examples for our students of meaningful and lasting relationships will go with them throughout their lifetime.